We are pleased to have providers who have partnered with The Arc of Florida and we value their commitment as colleagues. While they are non-voting members, they receive all membership opportunities as our Arc chapters and assist us in our mission for those with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Benefits of becoming a Colleague member:
· Opportunity to participate in a broad-based association of individuals, organizations and businesses, and be a part of public interest advocacy with executive, administrative and legislative branches of government.
· Receive policy updates, email alerts and general information services.
· Access to training and education for various aspects of operations and matters of interest to providers of developmentally disabled persons.
· Invitations to participate in meetings (Florida Conference of Executives) and other benefits to be derived from membership with a broad-based association.
· Access to legal advisories as requested by The Arc of Florida Executive Committee.
Florida Home Health Equipment & Supplies