iBudget: What Happened and Where We Are
The Arc of Florida today hosted a Webinar updating Floridians on the iBudget. Nancy Wright, a private attorney on the Moreland case, gave the presentation. It included updates on the Moreland v. Palmer and Wheaton v. Palmer cases and what they mean to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Materials from the webinar and other suggested resources are available for download and viewing here.
– iBudget PowerPoint – iBudget PowerPoint
– iBudget Statute §393.0662 – iBudget Statute
– iBudget Rules 65G-4.0210 through 65G-4.027 – iBudget Rules Adopted
– The Moreland Settlement Agreement – http://apd.myflorida.com/ibudget/rules-regs.htm
– The Wheaton Settlement Agreement – The Wheaton Settlement Agreement
– Disability Rights Florida Advocacy 101 Manual – http://www.disabilityrightsflorida.org/documents/Advocacy_101.pdf
**UPDATE: February 3, 2016
Today, Wednesday, February 3, 2016, the Florida Developmental Disabilities Council (FDDC) hosted a webinar about the iBudget. Click the link below to download the PowerPoint presentation from the webinar.