Chief Executive Officer – Daring. Passionate. Ambitious.
The CEO of The Arc of Florida is strong in heart, generous in spirit, and has a hunger for excellence. As CEO, you will be the lead agent for the implementation of policies and programs for the ultimate purpose of improving the general welfare of all persons with intellectual and other developmental disabilities (I/DD). You will represent the agency in all dealings with other organizations, individuals, the general public, and operate as lead liaison to all federal, state, and regional agencies that plan, budget, and/or make rules for supports and services for persons with I/DD.
The Arc of Florida is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve the quality of life for persons with intellectual and other developmental disabilities. Working with local, state, and national partners, The Arc of Florida fiercely advocates for local chapters, public policies, and high quality supports for people with I/DD to be fully included in all aspects of their community.
- Employer-sponsored health insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university in a related field of study.
- 5+ years’ experience in field of intellectual and other developmental disabilities.
- Considerable working knowledge of:
- I/DD issues
- Florida Statute Chapter 393
- Implementing and interpreting State policies and procedures, Administrative Code Rules, and other requirements.
- Master’s Degree or higher.
- Experience with legislative process.
How to Apply:
Send purposeful cover letter and resume to ARC.FL.POSITION@gmail.com. by July 30.