The Arc of Nassau seeking an Executive Director
The Position: The Arc of Nassau is seeking an Executive Director to oversee the expansion and management of our Nassau Country, Florida agency. The Mission of this agency is to educate, motivate and encourage individuals with varying disabilities to achieve independence and enjoy successful and fulfilling lives. This position reports to Board of Directors.
- Five or more years senior nonprofit management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- Proven track record of marketing, public relations and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and motivate board members and other volunteers
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Knowledge of program and resources for the education/employment of adults with disabilities.
- Ability to convey a vision of the Arc of Nassau’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward your resume to:
Mail: 463688 SR 200 | Suite 1-533 | Yulee, FL 32097