Nassau ARC – Executive Director Position – Yulee, Florida
Nassau ARC located in Yulee, Fl is seeking an Executive Director for this non-profit agency. The director is responsible for overseeing administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other duties include fundraising, marketing and community outreach. This position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
- Board Governance: Works with the board in order to fulfill organization mission.
- Financial Performance and Viability: Develop resources sufficient to ensure financial health of organization.
- Organization Mission and Strategy: Works with board and staff to ensure the mission is fulfilled through programs, and community outreach.
- Organization Operations: Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater.
- Five or more years senior non-profit management experience.
- Knowledge of program and resources for the education/employment of adults with disabilities • Past success working with a Board of Directors.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, set and achieve strategic objectives and manage a budget.
- Hands on budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Strong marketing, public relations and fundraising experience.
- Strong public speaking ability and written / oral communications skills.
- Planning and operations of annual budget.
- Serve as the ARC Nassau’s primary spokesperson to the organization’s constituents, the media and the general public.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations throughout the county and state and utilize those relationships to enhance ARC’s mission.
- Report to and work closely with the Board of Directors.
- Develop a collaborative relationship with other groups and agencies that are serving adults with disabilities.
- Strategic planning and implementation.
- Review and approve contracts for services within the guidelines noted above.
Commensurate with experience and other qualifications. Quality benefits package.
Submit your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org